Quick solutions for unpredictable situations
In the rare event that your product is delivered damaged/defective, please let us know so we can process a replacement immediately at no additional cost. Please do not attempt to install a damaged part and settle for less than what you paid for.
There are a few important things to keep in mind:
- Products must be in the original packaging for possible courier pickup/inspection (If the original packaging is too damaged to be shipped back, you must use a similar sized box as the original).
- Products must be disassembled, if the item was originally delivered disassembled.
Damage claims in 3 Easy Steps:
- File a Claim. Please be sure to write “Damaged item” or “Defected item” in the Subject field.
- Keep item in original packaging (Some items will need to be picked up for courier inspection)
- Receive your Replacement (A replacement will be processed immediately)
FILE A CLAIM